Monday, June 16, 2014

Look who's back with a brand new face!

Okay well my face isn't new but I am now going to be talking about the music that I love and I mean all of it! From artist specific genre to stuff from TV and the movies if it is musical I will blog about it! I love all sorts of music and I just want to share it with the world the same way I was doing movies and books. I haven't abandoned my old blog ... just giving it a break for awhile. I have so much stuff going on in my life right now that talking about music is sort of therapy and much easier to plan out. So soon expect me to make my first musical post kind of  like the music countdowns of yesterday in almost a TOP 10 format and share the joy with me. It's going to be a roller coaster ride of sound so stay tuned!

Courtney aka Theresthegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment